Proposition

Apr 14, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Hi! I started my project few days ago - http://wpd.codeplex.com/ . I have the same idea as you , parse sites and download images( but my content is wallpapers), we can cooperate. I'm new in programming , and it's my first project. That's why it will be great for me, if we will work together. I have a lot of ideas how to improve your and my projects. I can study quickly. Please tell me your answer - imfibri@gmail.com .

Apr 15, 2010 at 3:48 PM
{// 使用了,不错,希望您能加入对1280×800的支持,另外最好能加入开机自动最小化运行,自动下载壁纸,自动定时更新的功能。 \\} Sorry, i didn't understand anything, can you speak English?
Coordinator
Apr 16, 2010 at 8:26 AM

Thanks for your interests and appreciate your passion. I'm very pleased to hear your great ideas and share code between our projects. It's a good idea to work together between each other. If you want to join my project I would add you as developer to Ripper. 

Apr 21, 2010 at 7:20 PM

Oh, sure! Sorry for so many time  you waited  my answer, i had a problem with my internet connection. I want to join your project, but unfortunately i haven't got a lot of experience, so if you agree , you can write me on imfibri@gmail.com or here. Sorry for my English)))

Coordinator
Apr 27, 2010 at 7:39 AM
Edited Apr 27, 2010 at 7:40 AM
Already add you as Developer, this project is based on HAP module and GData SDK, you should find what referenced in GData and HAP folder; please NOTE that I only referenced part of source code (which are used only in this project) to reduce target assembly size. HAP 1.4 beta 2 trunk, GData r1017 trunk build. You can submit modified project to a new branch build folder. Feel free to touch if any problems.